ASIMUT is a comprehensive web application specifically developed for scheduling, room booking and event management at institutions of higher education in the fine arts. Many of your future colleagues have a music academy background and we are all passionate about the performing arts – as we hope you are, too!
More than 60 academies in 19 countries are already using ASIMUT, and we are especially busy now, selling to and implementing for even more.
Our office is located in Aarhus, Denmark.
- We expect that you have some years of experience in a similar role or functional area.
- You are inquisitive and find it easy to acquire new knowledge.
- You are a people person, helpful and good at building firm relationships. You are solution-oriented, obliging, considerate and a skilled team player.
- You are also meticulous and systematic, with a drive and a balanced energy that rubs off positively on the people around you.
- You have a strong sense of tact and of how to secure timely solutions to customer needs.
- You have a very strong command of written and spoken English (C2 Mastery)* and master one or more other languages such as Spanish, French or German at a high level (C1 Advanced – C2 Mastery)*. Our internal communication language is English. Danish is not a requirement.
- It is a definite advantage if you have experience in the field of music, performing arts or visual arts, preferably from the sector of higher education.
*CEFR – Common European Framework of References for Languages.
If you also think the job sounds exciting, we will look forward to receiving your application and CV. You can apply via the link below.
The final date for receipt of applications is 9 May 2021, at twelve noon Danish time.
The recruitment process consists of the following elements: First interview 18-19 May, second interview 25 May. Personal profiles will be drawn up for candidates who proceed to the second interview, in advance of the meeting. An external consultant will be involved in the recruitment process.
If you have any questions, please contact: