International Sales and Implementations Consultant
Do you thrive in an international setting and do you have a burning desire to work with the world’s best schools of music, drama and art? Would you like to sell and implement software all over the world?
Then keep reading:
ASIMUT is a comprehensive web application specifically developed for scheduling, room booking and event management at institutions of higher education in the fine arts. Many of your future colleagues have a music academy background and we are all passionate about the performing arts – we hope you are too!
More than 50 academies in 18 countries are already using ASIMUT and we are especially busy now with selling to and implementing for even more. We are looking for a tech-savvy and service-minded person to join our customer relations team, where you will be working with:
- Sales: emails, calls, online and onsite demonstrations, international conferences.
- Implementations: each new client has two onsite workshops of training and consulting to ensure the best possible utilization and configuration of ASIMUT.
- Marketing: how do we reach out to new potential clients with a niche product?
The position is full time. You will spend most of it in our office in downtown Aarhus, Denmark, but you will also be travelling the world.
You need to:
- be fluent in English and either Spanish or French, spoken and written. Additional languages are a plus. Danish is not a requirement.
- be prepared to move to Denmark – if you are not already living here.
- be experienced and eager to learn more in the field of IT and web-based software.
We hope that you also:
- have a background from the arts, preferably from a fine arts academy (student or staff).
- have an outgoing, confident personality and strong people-skills.
- have graphical design and communication skills.
We are looking forward to hearing from you – send an email to email@example.com explaining why you got excited about this posting and how you match the requirements (please include your CV). Job interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions!