We are honored about every new academy joining our ASIMUT family – every single one of you means a lot to us. Several new academies have joined since the beginning of the pandemic, and we are overly excited about that.
We have been very busy with the many new academies implementing ASIMUT. The pandemic has caused great struggle for everyone, including and especially academies of all arts, which has shown the importance of having great software systems. More than ever, it is crucial to control, plan and communicate everything online, and use all resources in the best way possible.
In this context, we have also implemented several new corona specific features, which both long-time and new users have welcomed.
We miss our cake celebration
Because of the pandemic, it has not been possible to celebrate the new academies as we are used to and love. We have a proud tradition that includes a special cake with the new academy’s name and logo to celebrate our new partnership. However, it has not stopped us from celebrating the new schools separately from home.
But we are still planning on celebrating you with a cake as soon as we can gather in our office! Stay tuned…
Here is the impressive list of all the new members of the ASIMUT family from the start of the pandemic until now:
- Hogeschool Gent – KASK and Royal Conservatory, Gent (Belgium)
- School of Music – DePaul University, Chicago (USA)
- Conservatori Superior de Música de les Illes Balears and Escuela Superior de Arte de les Illes Balears, Mallorca (Spain)
- The Colburn School, Los Angeles (USA)
- Robert Schumann Hochschule Düsseldorf (Germany)
- Hochschule für Musik und Tanz Köln (Germany)
- Tianjin Juilliard School (China)
- Staatliche Hochschule für Musik Trossingen (Germany)
- Universität der Künste Berlin (Germany)
- Hochschule für Musik Karlsruhe (Germany)
- Musik-Akademie Basel/Hochschule für Musik FHNW (Switzerland)
- Northern School of Contemporary Dance, Leeds (UK)
- Hochschule für Musik Detmold (Germany)
- Cleveland Institute of Music, Ohio (USA)
Thank you so much for joining us. We look forward to cooperating with you in creating the best planning and scheduling system possible.