ASIMUT is a comprehensive web application specifically developed for scheduling, room booking and event management at institutions of higher education in the fine arts. Many of your future colleagues have a music academy background and they are all passionate about the performing arts – as we hope you are, too!
More than 70 academies in 21 countries are already using ASIMUT, and we are especially busy now with selling to and implementing for even more.
Our office is located in Aarhus and you are expected to work from here.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Generate leads through various marketing channels such as email, social media, events and conferences. We talk a lot with our clients, so calling them or having online meetings is a big thing for us.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and partners to increase brand awareness and initiate additional sales.
- Collaborate with the product and development teams to ensure product messaging aligns with market needs.
- Pick-up on market trends and customer feedback to inform product development and marketing efforts.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and product demonstrations to potential customers.
- Prepare and deliver software implementation on site at customers which also includes system training, advice and guidance.
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecasting to ensure consistent growth.
Skills and requirements
- You could have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- We expect that you have some years of experience in sales and marketing or from a similar role, with a strong track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and lead generation strategies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with CRM systems and data analysis.
- You are inquisitive and find it easy to acquire new knowledge.
- You are a tech-savvy and love technology.
- You are a people person, helpful and good at building firm relationships.
- You are solution-oriented, obliging, considerate and a skilled team player.
- You have a good sense of tact and know how to secure timely solutions to customer needs.
- You have a very strong command of written and spoken English and German.
- We are a mid-sized company and things are moving fast for us, so you will naturally be an important part of the impact that we make together.
- Travelling is a part of the job.
- ASIMUT software is a diverse company. We have an informal style with an open atmosphere.
- The position is full-time and we would like you to start as fast as possible, but we are happy to wait for the right person.
Come work with us
Head of Project Management and QA
“The best thing about working for ASIMUT is, you do not need to think twice whether you should bring up a new idea or try something new – because you are surrounded by a group of happy enablers: Say you need help, the team assists; Say you want to learn something new, the team applauds; Say you think we can improve, the team asks how.”
Dennis Jung Møller
Head of Sales and Implementations
“That we are an agile team, working all together to ensure we’re always able to help our clients without bureaucracy – and I love having a lot of deep contact with our clients, helping them do what they do even better.”
Customer Relations and Support Management
“I love working for ASIMUT because I get to work with everybody in the office for the different projects, and I get to know the product at my best thanks to the high involvement.Collaborating with everybody makes it so that the whole team is very close and good at working together, making it an ideal work environment where we always have each other’s back.”
If you are a motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for sales and marketing, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
If you also think the job sounds exciting, we will look forward to receiving your application and CV. You can apply via the link below. You are welcome to contact Klaus Hoffbeck, Commercial Director at email@example.com if you are eager to know more.
The final date for receipt of applications is the 17th of March 2023, at twelve noon Danish time.
The recruitment process consists of the following elements. First interview 24.03.2023, second interview 11.04.2023. Personal profiles will be drawn up for candidates who proceed to the second interview, in advance of the meeting. An external consultant, Søren W. Hansen from COLO Consulting, Search & Selection will be involved in the recruitment process.